Saturday, November 17, 2007

Late night eats in the retail core


I often go out late when I can't stand the hunger. I have been to many (if not all) of the restaurants downtown and one of my favorites has been Red Fin at Hotel Max. I sometimes go for dinner but their happy hour can't be beat. From 4-6pm then again from 10pm-1am they have one of the best food values in Seattle. Sure, you can get it cheaper but not likely better.

My personal favorite is the Togarashi Fries which are fries seasoned with spicy Japanese seasoning but you can't go wrong with any of the rolls or the burger. Of note, they stop serving some sushi dishes at 11pm. I highly recommend you check them out. On Stewart between 6th and 7th. Here are the scores; I follow the Zagat format.

Food: 22
Decor: 22
Service:21
Cost: Dinner $40, Happy hour $20

206-441-4340

No comments: